- SAFETYNET TRACKING™ SYSTEM'S SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SAFETYNET TRACKING™ SYSTEMS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES REGARDING YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES.
- SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems and its affiliates do not review or monitor any Web sites linked to the service sections of the Sites and are not responsible for the content on any such linked Web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply that SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on such third-party sites. Your linking to such third-party Web site is at your own risk.
- All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names (collectively "Marks") are the properties of their respective owners. SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems disclaims any proprietary interest in Marks other than its own. All materials contained in the Web site are the copyrighted property of SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of this Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, materials or other materials viewed through the Site. If you wish to use material contained on this Web site other than for your individual review and individual educational purpose, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third-party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems and wish to download and use any information contained in this Web site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the Webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems’s Web site content.
- If the Webmaster approves your request to use SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems's Web site content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems's Web site for the sole purposes specified in your request. You agree that: (i) you will not modify the documents, publications or graphics; (ii) you will not quote materials out of context; and (iii) you will retain and display the copyright notice of SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems on such content. You further agree that SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems shall have the right to revoke its consent at any time and you shall immediately cease any further use of the SafetyNet Tracking™ System's Web site content. The foregoing consent does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of SafetyNet Tracking™ System's Web site. Subject to the further terms set forth in Section 5 above, you assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems's Web site which you propose to use, subject to SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems's consent.
- SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems may make changes to the Web site, information contained therein, software, documents, publications, prices, technical specifications, product and service offerings and any other information and materials within the Web site at any time and without prior notice.
- You shall not use SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems’s Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You shall not undertake any initiative that shall damage, disable, overburden or impair any SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems server, or the network(s) connected to any SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems server, or otherwise interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web site. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems server or to the Web site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- These User Terms and any disputes arising out of or related to SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems’s Sites shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.