How It Works
- Contact us to sign up for the service.
- Upon qualification of your agency, the SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems public safety team works with you to create a customized implementation plan for your agency including:
- creation and deployment of agency protocols
- identification and training of a SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems search and rescue team
- training for 911 operators and dispatch team to familiarize them with the SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems service
- allocation of SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems search and rescue equipment
- When an agency is ready to launch the service, SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems helps your agency announce availability and begins enrolling clients in your community.
- SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems provides 24x7 ongoing support to agencies
- If a client goes missing, the caregiver / guardian contacts authorities and SafetyNet.
- The agency accesses the SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems Client Portal to obtain critical data about the client.
- Your agency’s trained search and rescue personnel use SafetyNet Tracking™ System's state of the art Search and Rescue Receivers to track the Radio Frequency signal emitted from the client’s SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems Bracelet.
- Once the client is located, your agents can rescue and return him or her to their loved ones.