Features & Benefits
Benefits of the SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems Service to the Agency and Community:
- Saves time and money - An average search without SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems technology can involve multiple agencies, hundreds of officers, countless man-hours and in some cases hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Saves community resources - without the SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems service, a search and rescue mission consumes law enforcement, public safety and other community resources. When you use SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems technology, those same resources can focus elsewhere.
- Proven technology - unlike GPS, Radio Frequency technology can work in densely wooded areas, buildings, garages or any other hidden location.
- Consistent frequency coverage - SafetyNet Tracking™ System's frequency band covers markets across the U.S. and Canada.
- It works - Time and again, SafetyNet Tracking™ System's proven technology, processes and procedures have successfully helped law enforcement and public safety personnel rescue at-risk individuals.
SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems Bracelet
- Waterproof - tested to IP68 standards
- Transmits within dedicated Radio Frequency band
- Unique digital ID verification for each client
- Lightweight (weighs less than 1 oz.)
- Impact resistant polycarbonate plastic housing
- FCC certified
Search and Rescue Receiver
- Digital receiver; simple tuning to frequency of client's SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems Bracelet
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries with up to 24-hour battery life
- Water resistant to withstand harsh conditions
- Compact and easy to transport
- Designed and tested for optimal performance with the SafetyNet Tracking™ Systems Bracelet
- Works on frequency band (216.0125-216.9875 MHz) allocated by the FCC for law enforcement tracking
- Separate gain and volume control
- Receiver has -150 dBm sensitivity
- 1/8 inch stereo headphone jack
- FCC approved
- Includes lightweight Yagi antenna with pistol grip ergonomic handle and magnetic car mount omni antenna