Features and Benefits
- Proven technology - Unlike GPS, Radio Frequency technology works in densely wooded areas, a garage or a building.
- We work directly with law enforcement - Law enforcement and public safety personnel across the country are extensively trained and equipped with SafetyNet® Tracking Systems Search and Rescue Receivers.
- Consistent frequency coverage - SafetyNet® Tracking Systems technology's frequency bands covers markets across the U.S. and Canada.
- It works - Time and again, the SafetyNet® Tracking Systems service's proven technology, processes and procedures have successfully helped law enforcement and public safety personnel rescue at-risk individuals. The average time to find a person who has wandered - regardless of where he goes missing - is less than 30 minutes.
- It's peace of mind - Increases an individual's chance of more quickly being found and rescued, providing peace of mind to caregivers of people at risk of wandering and becoming
SafetyNet® Tracking Systems Bracelet Features:
- 6-month battery life
- Impact resistant polycarbonate plastic housing
- Lightweight (weighs less than 1 oz.) ergonomic design
- Transmits within dedicated Radio Frequency band
- Unique digital ID verification for each client
- FCC certified